2008/03/07

Howdy.

I have taken a cue from my friend Joe about separating out the wheat from the chaff in my blogging life. I have other blogs where I document the minutiae of day to day life and the occasional sarcastic comment. This blog will be restricted to political and philosophical commentary.

So let's get started.

Dear John McCain,

I saw you accept President Bush's endorsement on TV on Wednesday. Tell me, does his dick feel better down your throat today than it did up your ass in 2000?


Dear Hillary Clinton,

I saw your speech about women being better able to clean up messes left by others. Hmm. Seems to me I remember a stubborn protein stain that didn't come out in the wash quite like we thought it was going to.

Dear Barrack Obama,

Thank you for not being Jesse Jackson.

1 comment:

Armadillo Hussein Joe said...

Welcome to Blogger, my brother. Glad to see you make the leap. LJ was cool, but not as user-friendly. I don't mind Google keeping records of my opnions anyway since it will just make the prosecution easier when the thought-police come to take me away